Digital
Dreams
Digital Dreams has been a community for a group of role players since the early 2000's. The community has remained loyal to this home long after the forum itself died and that spirit has once again been revived and poured into a new story, world, and characters that make up this Digimon RP. Every member of the Staff is a Digital Dreams veteran and works hard to pass the comfort of "home" to members both returning and new. Welcome to Digital Dreams, where the dream never ends...
DigiD Alpha! Digital Dreams has begun our Alpha Test! Character Sign Ups are open. Once your character has been approved, you can post in the Alpha to claim your incentive package! Read the rules carefully. Members have already begun role-playing and they're more excited than ever to see what DigiD has in store. Staff will be trickling in our new system during the Alpha Stage and are available for questions on our Discord chat! Thank you for your patience, and we hope you have fun! -- Staff
GUIDEBOOK
APPLICATION
PROFILES
SHOP
MAP
CLAIMS
ADVERTISING
SITE CREDITS
 photo bannernew_zpsedd18190.png

Closed
New Poll

If You Want
AmazingKazuki
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 04:29 PM
AmazingKazuki
He
Intern
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Active
AmazingKazuki
He - Eastern -

OOC Name: Kazuki
Experience: Used to be a Universal Mod, a step under admins, at a pokemon forum. I started off wanting to "ref", which we modded a player's journey, and got into moderating. From there, I had been promoted and eligible to moderate move tutoring and more difficult tasks. Because I had so many refs under my belt, one of the admins noticed me and got me to be the Universal Mod. I had responsibilities to help train other moderators, more difficult tasks, and all the rest of the tasks. That was the biggest "job" in moderating, beside trying owning a few forums of my own that didn't pan out the best.... years ago!
Timezone: Eastern

What kind of mod work are you comfortable with?
Pretty much whatever. Used to designing small games, so finding a way to do mechanics and events can be fun. I come up with stories a lot, so moderating a member's journey is fun.

Why would you be a good fit for Digital Dreams?
I've already put some ideas out there. Both on the board and on the Discord server. I am on enough to moderator threads and can score them. Members can move on with their characters and while it all goes on, the rest don't feel overwhelmed. Again, I have a lot of ideas and can usually help things work.

How often would you be available for staff work?
Right now, around the holiday months of November, December, and a little of January, work can be hectic and the forum dies down a bit. I have a vacation coming up with no big plans as of yet. Even around that I am mostly on the computer. Unless a really difficult day comes, I should be on every day.

As an extra note, I know you have a pretty sizable staff. All while working and doing your own things off of the computer. The holidays are rough for forums sometimes, but I can begin to spread the world and help advertise. Because of my speed in typing, coming up with stories and posts, I excelled in the other forum. I can easily help mod a number of threads when things get backed up. If now isn't the time because of the size of the member base, that's fine too. Hold on to the application. I'm on discord enough and can still help from time to time if one of the moderators or admins gets backed up or overwhelmed.

--------------------
PM
^
Shana
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 12:47 PM
Shana
She/Her
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Bisexual
Active
Shana-Kitty
She/Her - US Central (-6:00) -

Accepted!

(Obviously. XD)

--------------------
No map can lead you,
to your ultimate Destiny!
MinaBlack MatronJunMei

Credit to Emilie from Shine for Signature
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Staff Application | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

<% PM %>
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION
GO TO TOP
Member of The Internet Defense League