Digital
Dreams
Digital Dreams has been a community for a group of role players since the early 2000's. The community has remained loyal to this home long after the forum itself died and that spirit has once again been revived and poured into a new story, world, and characters that make up this Digimon RP. Every member of the Staff is a Digital Dreams veteran and works hard to pass the comfort of "home" to members both returning and new. Welcome to Digital Dreams, where the dream never ends...
DigiD Alpha! Digital Dreams has begun our Alpha Test! Character Sign Ups are open. Once your character has been approved, you can post in the Alpha to claim your incentive package! Read the rules carefully. Members have already begun role-playing and they're more excited than ever to see what DigiD has in store. Staff will be trickling in our new system during the Alpha Stage and are available for questions on our Discord chat! Thank you for your patience, and we hope you have fun! -- Staff
GUIDEBOOK
APPLICATION
PROFILES
SHOP
MAP
CLAIMS
ADVERTISING
SITE CREDITS
 photo bannernew_zpsedd18190.png

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

"Shopping"
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:11 PM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

Central City, home to both races under the beautiful sun. Annabelle had been walking through the crowded street, avoiding people as she walked. The aura she gave off, let alone the face of someone who didn't want to be bothered even caused human and mon alike to get out of her way. Not many knew her destination, and none wanted to find out.

She took a turn down a path, nodded at one of the human urchins that sat in front of a round portcullis. The Urchin looked up at her and gave a large smile before he moved out of the way, "Welcome back Alice."

She didn't even care to smile as she crawled through the grate and made her way down the tunnel that led to a small elevator. This elevator would take her to the Under City, a lawless area that only demands one law; kill or be killed. The further she went down, the more the smell of garbage, rust, and other nasty trinkets wafted through the air. The only other smell that she like was the smell of data from a freshly deleted Digimon, which peaked her interest just before she touched down on the bottom.

The moment she steppe doff the tiny elevator, she found herself gazing down a long strip of worn tents and other decrepit buildings that housed all manor of goods. Everytime she visited, there was always a new selection of wares and different vendors; the one thing that stayed consistent was the amount of Digimon that recognized her. As she started he descent down the long row, she drew her Rogue's Blade and put on a small smile.

"Alice! Alice is here guys!"

Alice had been a nickname that she was given when she resided down her for quite a while. It was here that she actually perfected creating meals by incorporating some of a Digimon's data into them. By utilizing that cooking, she had developed a steady following of Digimon and human alike in this decrepit city. So those who did know her, were big fans of hers.

No matter what the crowd said, she continued her task to find the new hunt master down here. Generally, there was always a mon who was down here for sport, and she liked to meet these mon to learn their hunting grounds. Initally, she tries to reason with them to share, but when they don't; then she gets feisty.

Not moments after, she stumbled upon a Dinohumon who had been missing an arm. He was manning a stall that "offered" deleted Digimon's data. As Annabelle approached, she hid the knife behind her back and stopped to glance at his "wares".

"Ah, what can I do for a lovely miss like you? Anything here catch your attention? All these can be used to make your Digimon stronger."

Annabelle pursued the wares and glanced at the crowd that was slowly growing around her. Apparently, the Dinohumon didn't know who he was talking to. "Not really. I'm just curious where you acquired this data. Care to tell me?"

The Dinohumon chuckled, "Honey, that's -"

He was cut short as Annabelle's soul aura flared to life, he left hand had slammed the Dinohumon's only hand down onto the counter, the data going in all directions. Her right hand had brought the Rogue's Blade right to his throat. "Care to tell me?"

--------------------
Solis: 9.0
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:45 PM
Edgar Manson
- -

Edgar was near the Dinohumon’s stall when a girl approached. He examined her, up and down, measured what her abilities might be. Suddenly, a knife. A smirk crossed his face, but he felt the need to step in. To what seemed like appearing out of nowhere, he leaned the back of his waist again the stall and slide his smooth hand gently over the girl’s own hand holding the knife, applying pressure. His yellow eyes flashed in the swaying lights.

“My dear,” he said, “you’re quick to act. You’re thrilling with you display this violence. Maybe a knife isn’t the best way to approach this?” He looked her up and down, “What can you do to an adult digimon with potential friends hanging around? Did you even inspect the area?”

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 01:22 AM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

"And do you know the area you're in?"

She jerked her hand away from his, the blade lightly cutting into the Dinohumon's throat. Even with the boy who delayed her intimidation tactic, she still pressed the blade to the Digimon's throat, this time harder; the blade itself was sinking in. "This is the Undercity, the most lawless place in the Digital World," she motioned her head backwards, "and most the folks here know that a person's business is their own."

She spit in the boys direction, just by the look in his eyes, she knew he had done this thing before too. She wasn't terrified, in fact, she felt like she could make another friend with this. Her soul aura still danced around her, "Now, if you don't mind me; I'm going to continue this interrogation," she pushed the blade further into the Dinohumon's throat; which elicit a small croak, "Now, tell me where it's at, or you're going to be another ingredient in my next meal."

The Dinohumon glanced toward Edgar and gave him a look that meant he needed help. The crowd behind them, however, was growing restless. Some noticed the Dinohumon's motion and the group had started to stir, a good portion were willing to back up Annabelle; a small group ready to spring into action against her to save the Dinohumon.

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 08:39 AM
Edgar Manson
- -

Do you know the area you’re in?” He mocked her. His hand was escaped and the blade back at the digimon’s throat. The young man gave a small chuckle under his breath. His eyes scanned the crowd, some watching, some moving in slowly. Inch by inch, the crowd got closer and closer to what could be a brawl. “I’m not really interested in big brawl, not today. There is no purpose in it for me.” He turned and looked at Dinohumon.

“Shall we go?” asked a voice from the shadows.

“Yeah, I guess so,” the man said. He looked Dinohumon in the eyes, his golden ones mesmerizing him. “You better tell the lady what she wants. You have one arm and might lose more. Sorry you didn’t offer me enough.” And with that, Edgar only smiled at the girl as he walked off.

A large humanoid figure left the shadow, a red devil digimon with a pitchfork. It trailed behind him and they started off.

For a second, Edgar thought of doing something to start the brawl while escaping, and maybe watching it would satisfy him. Maybe he would feel some sort of thrill from the mass fighting. Ultimately, he deemed it useless. The girl wasn’t going to just walk into that without some sort of backup or plan.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 01:12 PM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

The Dinohumon realized that the help he had paid for let him be. It seemed that he forgot that it was lawless in this area, so hired help couldn't really do anything unless offered more coin. The Dinohumon was already broke paying what little funds he had to Edgar and his partner. To make matters worse, the hired helped told him to tell before leaving.

The Dinohumon snapped to the girl, her look daggers themselves. No matter how much he wanted to over-power the girl, despite having one arm, the knife's blade was pressed too close to his throat. One false move, and she would end it quickly. He may be adult level, but something important as ones throat is their life blood. "Now, now; don't be hasty."

He tried to stall for time, but a blade pressed further, causing more data to spill. "South segment, through a hole in the wall. That's where I get my data!"

He watched Annabelle smile, "Thank you," she said, much to his relief, "you're use has been fulfilled."

His eyes went wind as the the tip of the blade pierces right through the center of his throat. In one swipe, she removes the knife, partially decapitating the Dinohumon. "The names Alice, i'll leave enough data for you to remember me."

She brought the knife back through, fully decapitating the Dinohumon. The data of the body, before is dissolved fully in the air, was pulled into her D-Ark. Once transfer was complete, she looked back at the crowd, "disperse!"

The crowd began to disperse, she also followed suit and followed after the human boy and his Digimon partner. She had something to say to him.

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 09:48 PM
Edgar Manson
- -

There was almost nothing to do in the Undercity today for himself. There was nothing at the shops that interested him. There was no one in the crowd that really stood out. The fact that a lone girl was holding a knife to a stall’s clerk’s neck was probably the best thing he’d see all day was dissatisfying and disappointing. Boogeymon trailed behind him, though, also scanning the crowd for any potential fun they could have.

“You know,” Edgar started, “We could have stayed, maybe heard where he got the data and went to get some for ourselves. Power you up.”

Boogeymon let a snort out. “I’ll pass. That clerk was trash in my book.” The red devil scratched his nose with one of his index finger long claw nails. A sigh followed, and the boredom continued to grow. “We need to raise some hell somewhere.”

Suddenly, Edgar stopped and Boogeymon snapped in place, sensing something was up. Edgar’s eyes appeared over his shoulder, where he had been searching through the crowd all around he had noticed the girl from the shop wasn’t too far behind him. A devious smile crossed his face. There was an alley between buildings that looked like ruins by the shape they were in, and Edgar snuck in between them. Sin, the Boogeymon, followed behind him. The red wings were the last to leave the sight.

Then the girl was nearby.

“Did you get what you wanted?” Edgar’s tone was calm, as he examined the walls of the buildings.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 12:21 PM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

With he rbusiness out of the way; Annabelle only ha done course of action; well two. She could always go home and cook for her husband, or go gather more ingredients. She had been meaning to find a way to incorporate to-go snacks into her culinary approach. However, the other involved consulting with the boy who stopped her.

She noticed that Edgar and his partner turned down an alleyway. Knowing the boys gaze, she stopped just shy of the alleyway and rested herself against the wall. Then he asked her if she got what she needed, "Yup," placed the knife back into it sheath, "I wanted to thank you for not trying to stop me."

It was a genuine thanks, no hint of maliciousness in her voice. However, part of her felt that she should at least give the boy something in return for his silence. "I don't have any money on me, but would you like to join me in a hunt? Or can I treat ya to a meal instead; I'm quite the cook ya know."

She smiled, keeping her senses alert in case the other party tried to do something funny.

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:27 PM
Edgar Manson
- -

In the dim light of the alley way, Edgar’s eyes flared as a light from a source whizzing by from out of the alley shoved in. His smile widened. A hunt? It better be interesting. Her thank you was brushed under the rug, a nice gesture but easily forgotten. Then Boogeymon nudged him on his arm, on the other side of him where the girl wouldn’t have seen. Edgar gave him a quick, sharp glance.

“No problem. I was just wanting to see if Dinohumon would cough up something,” Edgar said. “A hunt? Tell me more about this hunt. What is our quarry?”

Boogeymon was interested in this bit of information. He looked past Edgar and studied the girl, questioning what she could do to a digimon. Her power was great, and he could sense a sort of strange aura about her, an eerie feeling falling over him like a soft breath. There was something about this girl that Boogeymon was uneasy about, his eyes looking around for a digimon partner.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 11:40 PM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

Annabelle pulled out her d-ark and pushed a few buttons. The data of the Dinohumon that she killed had started to assimilate into the various ingredients she would us en her cooking. Any data that wasn't considered an ingredient wa smoved to a review folde rof sorts. Here, she wa sable to take fragments of a Digimon's memory, or how a Digimon may have been wounded, and devise some form of insight. Based on what she got from the Dinohumon; apparently there was a vigilante Togemon who wandered around and protected various child level Digimon. The location of these children varied; but there was a spot that was very recent.

"A vigilante Togemon. They say it's protecting various child level Digimon. I'm interested in their data," she kept her reason simple but sweet, "besides, you looked bored after I told you off."

She smiled and put the D-Ark away before reaching into her travel satchel and pulling out a small compass. "Shouldn't be too hard to find the spot with this compass. Shall we go kill a vigilante?"

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 06:40 PM
Edgar Manson
- -

A Togemon, a vigilante, and a crowd of child level digimon. They weren’t human children, which was a saving grace here. There was just something about how she said what she said. She needed their data. The way she finished off the round of interaction seemed to have targeted the Togemon.

Edgar was a mean guy. Sin was the devil, or boogeyman. Could they really go through with murdering child level digimon?

Probably not.

“I’ll say this,” he started, folding his arms across one another at his chest, “I’m not interested in hunting child digimon. If that is what you’re into, go for it, I guess I won’t stop you. But I will aid you with Togemon. Sin, here, is bored as hell. He needs a little excitement.”

Sin nodded. He was bored. Boredom was not a thing that sat well with him.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 04:14 AM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

Annabelle nodded her head. She understood why he would not go after a child level Digimon. To her, Child level Digimon were nothing but another ingredient in her meals. It was just a difference in ideals, but that's what made each of them unique. Of course, acquiring a bit of ingredients from the Togemon would be good too. The more she has, the more she can cook. "Of course, I don't expect you to harm Child level Digimon."

She would put the D-Ark and pull out the compass she bought in the central city marketplace earlier back. Apparently it was used to help guide her on her path. In this case, the path was toward the Togemon that was mentioned in the Dinohumon's data. "As I said, their data makes for wonderful ingredients. It would be eevn better if I could get the data for Togemon's needles. There is a dish I would like to create."

She would begin to get off the wall and start walking toward the direction the compass pointed. "Hope this kills the boredom." She chuckled.

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 11:59 AM
Edgar Manson
- -

He bounced from the shadows, picking up the trail behind the girl. Sin followed suit. There was something about his thirst for adventure that would almost never be sated.

There was something he noticed about the compass, as he caught a glimpse of it from time to time when they were avoiding people, digimon, and other obstacles. It didn’t seem to be a normal one, it didn’t seem to be pointing North. With a glance to Sin, who caught what the silent interaction really meant, they both nodded. No, they weren’t stupid enough to try to steal it. They could just buy one.

“You clearly use digimon data or parts in dishes. I’ve never had some kind of dish like that, that I know of. Make a lot of business?” Edgar felt the need for a little small talk on the way there.

Sin gave a tiny smile, wondering the same thought about the dishes of food. If they were good, if the business was alright, and of course if he’d be trying one shorty.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 08:26 PM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

"Business booms whenever I open shop down here."

It was a straight reply, her gaze focused on the compass. She only was able to open business when Solis was out on a personal mission, and she couldn't mention anything about her ingredients to him. This is something that is about her inner being, the corruption that plagued her when her precious partner was killed. It would be some time before she would be able to talk directly to her husband about this.

"It's a weird thing, to be honest. The data of a Digimon adds special properties to dishes. Nothing to powerful, but certainly tastes better than a normal meal."

She used her free hand and reached into her pouch, pulling out a small package that said Annabelle's Gourmet Food, and underneath that was the name of the item "Piyo Talon Trail Mix". She lightly tosses it over her shoulder toward Edgar. If Edgar would catch it, he would find that it looks like your average package of trail mix.

"First snack is always free. There's not a lot to the package, but you could say that you'll find yourself feeling a bit lighter on your feet."

They were nearing their destination.

Name: Piyo Talon Trail Mix
Food type: Snack
Number of servings: Two
Size: Small
Description: This snack looks just like a small helping of normal Trailmix. The main difference is that this trail mix was mixed together in a bowl with finely grounded Piyomon Talons. With this data, one would find their speed and physical strength see a minor boost. Only has two servings. Once consumed, you are left with an empty package.

--------------------
PM
^
Edgar Manson
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 09:17 AM
Edgar Manson
- -

There was a small smirk on Edgar’s face, but then it soured into nothing more than a subtle line through his cheeks. The bag came over through the air, where Sin was the one that caught it with his pitchfork. Not on a spike, but to slow it down in case the girl was trying something. They could never be too careful. The bag ended up in Edgar’s hands, however.

“Piyomon Talon Trail Mix?” He questioned, reading the labels around the bag. Finely grounded bird talons. The boy’s eyes narrowed into the label. Yes, the Digital World was an entirely different place that he knew weird stuff might happen. Like Digital Monsters. But grounded up talons from a bird digimon mixed in with trail mix to make some sort of… snack? “Delicious,” the words escaped in a low, monotone-like way.

What were they really getting at here on this little mission of theirs? Even Sin had to look over and give a inquisitive look. The devil eyed the bag, however, interested in at least trying the snack. The way Annabelle described the snack, it was a boost in agility. Something that may come in handy during the actual fight and not something at all needed during the walk.

“Dare I ask what kind of meal you’re making with this mark?” Edgar asked.

--------------------
Edgar's Profile
Sin, the Boogeymon
DEP 2.0
PM
^
Annabelle Rhodes
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 11:55 AM
Annabelle Rhodes
Members
ADOPTION
JOURNAL
DEVELOPMENT
Married
Alpha/Beta only
Tamotsu
He - Mountain -

"Nothing too special," she said as she rounded another corner, "but a Togemon's needles are a unique ingredient."

She thought about the various child-level Digimon under the Togemon's care. She would be able to deal with them easily should they put of a ruckus. However, something gnawed at the back of her heart, and she swore she cold hear the voice of Solis in her head. If it showed anything outward, Annabelle had it well under wraps. She had a hunt to follow through with, and she was going to make sure she was ready.

Annabelle eventually approached a wall and turned around, "We're here," she said as she gazed for the hole in the rubble. After a bit of searching she found the tunnel itself; however, she felt something weird about this whole thing. Taking precaution, she pulled out her D-Ark and executed a single program, causing her to Spirit evolve into Sorcerimon. "Let's go."

She was the first to crawl through the hole, expecting Edgar to follow behind her. When she would get to the other side, she came face to face with a large rock wall to hide behind. When she would glance around, she could see he Togemon clearly talking with a Black Galgomon. "Great, my lucky day."

She needed to wait for Edgar, and it would seem like the two haven't picked up on their coming ambush.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Undercity | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

<% PM %>
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION
GO TO TOP
Member of The Internet Defense League